Day 17 - No Bingeing
Well whadda ya know? Day one of Weight Watchers hasn't been bad at all. Usually I struggle with hunger for the first 2-3 days. I had an apple mid morning and I think it held me better than my usual 100cal. nut pack. That just shows that even when I get in a grove and have my go to snacks, it pays to mix it up once in a while.
In the past, I always used ALL my weight watcher points, and I always still lost weight. I will probably divide my weekly points up - 49 points, so 7 a day.
Today I am trying to "save" some of my points (12!) for a cup of ice cream tonight . If I can't manage my hunger and still save 12, I will go with an Edy's Fruit Bar for 3 points. I love the coconut ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment