Day 8 - No Bingeing
I am being successful with NOT bingeing but I don't know that I can lose any weight on this "plan".
Tonight Stephanie and Seth are joining us for swimming and dinner (hamburgers, corn, watermelon, etc).
I am getting a little sick of eating the same things, so I need to mix it up next week. Especially my lunches. I eat 2 mini lunches each day - berries and yogurt, then grapes and cheese. It helps me get in my fruits but I don't want to get too bored and then binge.
I talked to a coworker today and found out her husband has a brain tumor. Scary stuff. Those are the moments that really make you appreciate your life.
Good morning-
ReplyDeleteAuthor visits can be expensive, but since you live in New York there are more choices. I would try to find a local new author, cheaper. If not they do SKYPE. Hope that helps.
Another topic focusing on your blog. Have you read Food Matters by Mark Bittman? He writes about his realationship with food. No "diet", but eating changes. It is quite good. Lost 14lbs this year.
Keep it up.