Monday, July 11, 2011

Oreos and Milk

Day 7 - No Bingeing


The last 2 or 3 evenings have been a little harder eating wise.  I have had more urges to binge and haven't had that "Hey this is great and I am in a groove" feeling.  Plus, I have been tired. Today I got my period so I wonder if that was the problem. I do not tend to pay much attention to that kind of thing normally. Tonight I "allowed" myself to have 6 Vanilla Oreo cookies and some milk. I stuck to my portion even though I have a loooong history of bingeing on Oreos - especially vanilla and/or mint.  


I feel a little blue. Sometimes at the beginning of summer it takes me a few weeks to adjust. I thought I had skipped over that this year, but maybe not.  


In any case, I have been binge free for one week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment