Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two Miles!

Today I hopped on the treadmill, determined to get back on track. I ran two miles without stopping!! I am really happy about it. Last week I was doing one mile, then a break, then a second mile.  My next goal is to build up to 3  miles.  Running makes me feel strong.  :)


I created a new playlist tonight for running. Music really inspires me. I have the most random/embarrassing collection of songs. It includes: Bruce Springsteen, 38 Special, Kate Perry, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Taio Cruz, Miley Cyrus, Journey, Lady Gaga, Adele. What is your favorite running song?

2 comments:

  1. That's great Michelle!!! If you're thinking about it, you should sign up for a spring 5k to look towards training for. It helped me a lot. I'll be signing up for a half-marathon in October! That'll definitely help light the fire I need to be more consistent with my long runs.

    My running list is crazy, too! Is 'Dynamite' on your playlist, too? I love 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem, 'Let's Get Loud' by JLo, some Rob Base, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boys, Justin Timberlake... I can't pick a favorite! However, the 1st song is 'Move Along' by The All American Rejects. Great anthem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Michelle!! You'll be doing 5k in no time.

    You probably already know this, but pretty much anything by Eminem makes my playlist--particularly "Lose Yourself" and "Shake That". Like Linda said, "Move Along" is good too, that's why I chose it for my weight loss video. Every time I heard it while running, it motivated me!

    ReplyDelete