I lose the same weight over and over and my goal is to make my health changes permanent. I am seeking CONSISTENCY, balance and moderation. I want healthy eating to be a normal, natural part of my everyday life.
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Christmas Eve
I may have a cookie baking addiction. :) I always bake cookies on a regular basis, but I have baked oodles of cookies over the past few weeks. I made some old standby's - chocolate crinkles, peanut butter kiss cookies, chocolate chippers, fudge drop cookies, and frosted sugar cookies. I also made a few new ones - No Bake Cookies, Oreo Truffles and Toasted Pecan, White Chip & Toffee cookies.
http://bakingblonde.wordpress.com/?s=pecan+toffee&submit=Search
The White Chip cookies are fabulous and so are the Oreo Truffles. I had enjoyed eating the truffles before but never made them myself. The White Chip Recipe was new to me. I read it on Baking Blonde's blog and it sounded so yummy I had to try it. I love homemade cookies and store bought cookies just cannot compare! I haven't binged on the cookies (or dough) at all, but have been allowing myself two a day with a half glass of skim milk. Yum!
I don't know if I have lost any more lbs but my jeans feel considerably looser. It may be the exercise kicking in.
We had family over for dinner tonight and I ate a super small portion of dinner in order to enjoy a little dessert. I figure it is all about balance. Tomorrow I think I should be able to fit in a workout.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas Michelle! Everything looks delicious!
ReplyDelete