I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. Life has been busy and I have been spending less time on line overall. The good news is I am still doing well with my weight and even more importantly, my exercise!!
I am at a "happy weight", so I am not dieting - just watching portions. Would I like to lose more? Sure! But on the other hand, I am ok staying here if I don't. I am eating what I like and having a little dessert each day. Life is good. :)
People are noticing the weight loss all of a sudden, even though I have only lost probably 8 pounds altogether. I am running 3 miles, 3x a week. That may be why I look thinner to people. I think the running is changing my shape.
I have done surprisingly well with the exercise commitment. I just program my mind on the days I need to run, and don't even consider not running. I try to run as soon as I get home from work, whenever possible. I try to put the running first and above everything else that needs to get done - dinner, homework, etc.
Great to hear you're doing well, Michelle! How's everything else going in life? Great, I hope! Keep plugging away!
ReplyDelete