Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving

                                                                          


This morning I woke up to snow! The kids were delighted. Thie photo above shows the playhouse in  my backyard.  It has rained all day though, so the kids didn't actually get to play in the snow. But it creates a festive mood. My son has a friend over and my daughter is at my mother in law's house, helping her cook for tomorrow's feast. I feel peaceful and cozy. I love days like this.


I am doing great with my two goals this week of exercising and tracking food. I am not actually limiting my food - just tracking and easing into things. I sometimes think limiting my food makes me stress/obsess and eat more. That's why I hate to even go there. It is counterproductive in some ways. But the reality is I won't lose weight without cutting calories - at least to some degree.


I weigh around 133 or 134 right now.  I would love to hit 129 by Christmas - only about a month away. 

1 comment:

  1. I think NOT gaining is a feat in and of itself this time of year. You have a great attitude. You know what works for you. Make sure you enjoy yourself! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete